Four Seasons Florence - Florence
The Four Seasons, Florence, finally opened its doors in the summer of 2008. It is made up of two palazzos, either side of a wonderful, eight acre park, filled with mature trees.
The restoration was a painstaking business – spectacular frescoes were unearthed and returned to their former glory. As you would expect, the quality of the accommodation, cuisine and service is exceptional. It is located 15 minutes’ walk from the Duomo and has 117 beautiful bedrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a luxurious spa.
Reference : KKM
What we include
- Return flights
- Return private car transfers
- Accommodation including breakfast
- A guaranteed entrance ticket to the Uffizi Gallery (Accademia or Bargello tickets available if preferred)
- The services of the Kirker Concierge
- Kirker's Guide Notes to restaurants, museum and sightseeing