Hotel L'Archipel - Seychelles
L’Archipel is a small boutique hotel situated in the north-east region of Praslin which is the second largest island in the Seychelles archipelago. The hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens and overlooks Anse Gouvernement which is a small but very picturesque beach. Either side of the beach is littered with granite rocks which fall into the turquoise Indian Ocean which is typical of the Seychelles.
L’Archipel only has 30 rooms which will make your stay private and intimate. You can use L’Archipel as a stepping stone to explore the other smaller neighbouring islands such as La Digue or Curieuse
- Only 30 rooms and suites
- Stunning beach with granitic rocks
- Easy access to La Digue and other smaller islands
L’Archipel may be a small hotel but it has two fantastic restaurants. The chef combines local specialities with classic French cuisine. Creole menus are also offered once a week.
Dress code: Gentlemen are expected to wear trousers after 7pm in the restaurants and bars.
Situated on the beach La Gigolette is open for breakfast, a la carte lunch and seafood dinners.
La Feuille d’Or
Well known for its Creole and international dishes, La Feuille d’Or is in the main building and only open for dinner.
The Beach Bar is open from 0800 to 2300.
Land and water sports
The beach at L’Archipel is stunning; with granite rocks falling into the ocean on either side it is ideal for safe swimming.
Windsurfing and canoeing are offered by L’Archipel whereas other activities including snorkelling, scuba diving and deep sea fishing can be arranged for you at an additional charge.
Reference : IOM
- Location: In the north-east of Praslin Island.
- Transfer time: 15 minute flight from Mahé.
- 30 rooms/suites: Senior Suite, Deluxe Room, Executive Suite and The Chalet.
- Restaurants/bars: 2 restaurants, beach bar and a cocktail lounge.
- Water activities: Swimming pool, canoes, snorkelling and windsurfing are all free. There is a charge for deep-sea fishing and scuba diving.
- Land activities: Billiard room.
- Children: Children under 3 years are accepted on request only.
- Board basis: Bed and Breakfast (Half Board also available).