Villa Yiyi - Paxos
On foot, there are well marked trails to the spectacular west coast. Especially the famous Erimitis Cliffs, which change colour dramatically at twilight and the tiny cliff-top church of Agios Apostoli. It also makes a perfect base camp for the ascent of the island’s highest summit, all of two hundred and fifty metres above sea level!
Nearby, in a lovely wooded setting, with fields and olive groves enclosed by drystone walls, is Villa Yiyi. Built in the traditional Paxiot style with flagstone floors and wooden framed furniture, this cottage is ideal for a couple or a small family. The main open plan living/dining area has spectacular west facing views of the surrounding countryside and out to sea. There is a well-equipped kitchen and also a small shower room. A step leads up to the double bedroom at the back of the cottage and an interesting additional feature is the open gallery in the eaves, with limited headroom and twin mattresses on the floor, which will appeal to any child in the party.
Outside is a small terrace off the main living area with a swimming pool. Perfect as a romantic retreat for a couple or an out of the ordinary base for a small family. The Villa Yiyi with its central location is highly recommended.
Reference : IIH
- 1 bedroom villa with private swimming pool
- Sleeps 2 – 4
- 1 double bedroom and twin beds on mezzanine
- Private swimming pool: 7.3m x 3.4m, depth: 1.5m
- Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited channels) and CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with full cooker fridge freezer and washing machine
- Double bedroom leads on to a terrace
- Shower room and WC
- Large sun terrace
- Maid service on arrivals day and midweek
- Restaurants: 3 mins drive
- Beach: 7 mins drive
- Mini market: 3 mins drive
- Magazia: 3 mins drive
- Gaios: 7 mins drive